Brand & Creative Consultancy
Hannah was approached by the amazing Jeannie Pickering to create a Yoga range for her Cheshire store – The Yard Lifestyle. Jeannie came with a clear concept for the range, the branding and its design. Our job was to bring her concept to life!
Hannah and her team provided a full creative service for The Yard, from initial concept to delivery at their store.
The service included the following:
- Meetings: Four half-day meetings at the Manchester studio.
- Mood boards: Two mood boards and Pinterest boards.
- Design boards: One design board with up to fourteen line drawings to select the styles wanted for sampling.
- Technical packs: Eight technical packs with all product information and detailing explained using Illustrator to send to the factory.
- Patterns: All patterns were made by the factory.
- Sampling & Fittings: Two fitting sessions, making changes to ensure the styles fit perfectly before final approval.
- Production: Full management of production and labelling.
We oversaw every stage and managed all the chasing for samples / dips / yarns… etc.
On completion of the project, ownership of all the above boards and technical drawings belongs to Jeannie, our customer.
Eight months later Jeannie launched ‘For the Spirit’, a Contemporary Yoga range made from organic cotton and bamboo.